top of page
OFFICIAL BALTIMORE PRIDE EVENTS
- Jun 30, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PMEnoch Pratt Central Library, 400 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USACelebrate the work & community of our Artist-in-Residence, SHAN Wallace. Fete the history of voguing, ballroom, Kiki culture, all things queer & fashion, at the Enoch Pratt Free Library's after-hours series. Festivities include: Ballroom catwalk with prizes, performances & food vendors.
- Jun 28, 7:05 PMOriole Park at Camden Yards, 333 W Camden St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USAIn celebration of Pride Month, fans are invited to LGBTQ+ Pride Night at Oriole Park for the Orioles vs the Reds. Two package options are available: VIP Pregame Party on the Roof Deck or $15 Pride Cap Add-On. For single tix or package tix: https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/promotions
- Jun 24, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMBaltimore, Charles and 33rd StreetsIn true spirit of PRIDE, we will be marching for unity and celebrating our resilience. Come out and watch dozens of groups show their PRIDE. The route begins at North Charles and 33rd Street, passes Wyman Park and ends at N. Charles & 23rd Street, culminating in the Block Party.
- Jun 24, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMReginald F. Lewis Museum, 830 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USAThe Lewis Museum celebrates Pride with a children’s story reading & art activity rooted in the diverse ways families show up. Hear a story reading of "A Tale of Two Mommies" by Vanita Oelschlager & "Papa, Daddy & Riley" by Seamus Kirst read by our partners from the Pride Center of Maryland.
- Jun 23, 7:00 PMSaint Mark's Lutheran Church , 1900 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21218, USAa special concert of your favorite songs from The Beatles. This performance also features songs by Billy Preston, sometimes called "the fifth Beatle." Two performances: 6/23, 7pm at St. Mark's Lutheran Church & 6/25, 6pm at St. Vincent de Paul Church.
- Jun 22, 6:15 PM – 7:15 PMMerritt Clubs Downtown, 210 E Centre St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USAMerritt Clubs Downtown is hosting a strong & sexy hour event with 30 mins of Les Mills Grit Strength & 30 mins of Zumba. Non-members are welcome to join with the purchase of a Pride Tank or a $10 donation! To reserve your spot, contact Jodi Young: email@example.com
- Jun 22, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMReginald F. Lewis Museum, 830 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USAMix & mingle with afro futuristic exhibits, poetry, short films, music, & refreshments. A series of short films explores same-gender love, coming of age, parental acceptance, & bullying screened by the Baltimore International Black Film Festival. A post-film discussion follows.
- Jun 21, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMPride Center of MD Empowerment Center, 2418 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21218, USACalling all black women! Come break a sweat at our exhilarating twerkout while discussing body positivity in the black LGBT+ community. Bring a yoga mat. Water & snacks provided. Hosted by BMX (Black Women's Exchange).
- Jun 20, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMEnoch Pratt Central Library, Poe Room, 400 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USAHear the fascinating history of the LGBTQ+ community going back to the 1830s: from trans sailors to lesbian philanthropists, from drag balls of the Jazz era to the repression & bar raids of the 50s-60s, & ultimately to the 1970s & beyond, when activists formed Baltimore's earliest LGBTQ+ groups.
- Jun 18, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PMPride Center of Maryland, 2418 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21218, USAB & Dee's Baltimore Love presents food, games, DJ, raffles, drag performances, community vendors, & more celebrating Father's Day, Juneteenth & Pride. Entertainment features DJ T-N-T Baltimore’s Queen of Comedy, Shawnna Alexander 2023 Baltimore King of Pride, Prynce Iman Diamond
- Jun 17, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PMRead St. between Charles & Cathedral Sts, Mount Vernon, Baltimore, MD, USAThis community event gathers us to socialize & appreciate neighborhood artists, businesses, and residents. Family & dog-friendly. Look for a dance stage with a lineup of DJs; shopping with local artists & businesses; plus cocktails, mocktails & more.
- Jun 17, 12:00 PM – 10:00 PMUnion Collective, 1700 W 41st St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USAIn partnership with Movement Hampden & the supporting businesses at Union Collective, we'll hold a day of fun activities & performances for LGBTQ+ & ally youths, families & adults to celebrate Pride month. Schedule: 12-5pm Climbing for youths 5-18 5-7pm Stoop Storytelling 7:30-10pm Drag performances
bottom of page