Parade Terms and Conditions
1. The Baltimore Pride Parade Committee reserves the right to restrict, limit, accept, or reject any unit application. If your group is accepted for parade participation, you will receive a confirmation letter. Your unit number and additional parade information will be emailed by June 21, 2023.
2. Parade participants are allowed to distribute candy, pamphlets, flags, Mardi Gras beads or promotional materials during the parade.
3. Parade entries (excluding tow vehicles for floats) must be decorated to reflect the festival theme and provide entertainment value. Decoration must cover a major portion of the entry. As an example, at least half of each side must be decorated to provide entertainment value and reflect the theme of the festival. Entries not properly decorated may not be allowed to participate in the parade.
4. All accepted participants must sign the waiver below & return with your application and provide a certificate of insurance naming The BALTIMORE PRIDE Parade Committee as additional insured. Vehicles used in parade MUST supply current insurance form with application. Only vehicles listed on the application will be allowed to participate in the parade.
5. Due to limited space, only 2 vehicles will be allowed per entry. No semi-tractor trailers or large commercial trucks will be allowed, unless approved by the parade chairs.
6. Registration deadline is May 31, 2023.
7. No advertisements allowed other than parade entry.
8. Parade participants are expected to adhere to the direction of Pride Center of Maryland Parade staff; non-compliance will lead to expulsion of parade participation.
9. I agree that myself and everyone in my party participating:
- Is an ally to the sexual and gender minority (SGM) community.
- Is not a hate group.
- Will adhere to the Pride Center of Maryland's mission, to be a catalyst for uniting and empowering sexual and gender minorities in Baltimore and Central Maryland, and advocate for a better quality of life for the entire community.